Admission to 1 course for a junior specialist diploma
Bachelor – is the first, initial academic degree or qualification awarded to persons who have mastered the relevant educational programs of higher education.
The special “131 – APPLIED MECHANICS” is a specialty in which teach to design and build machines. This specialty provides an opportunity to get the best technical education and become a professional in engineering. Applied mechanics is a specialty that will allow you to literally learn to industrial production, understand the structure of any industrial systems, aircraft and spaceships. Learn how new computer technologies are being introduced in production, freely work with all the necessary programs. We prepare high-level professionals for successful career growth in production facilities in international and Ukrainian companies; in the analytical, consulting and research field of activity, where the acquired knowledge and skills are highly valued by employers.
- Education Programme – “ENGINEERING DESIGN TOOL SYSTEMS”
- Education Programme – “TECHNOLOGIES OF COMPUTER DESIGN OF MACHINE TOOLS, ROBOTS AND MACHINERY“
If you graduated from a college or technical school and received a diploma of a junior specialist, professional junior bachelor or junior bachelor, you have the right to enter on the basis of your diploma at the National Technical University of Ukraine “Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute” for the first year, but study according to an abbreviated program – 3 years instead of 4. You will enter the educational level of the bachelor’s degree – this is the first level of higher education.
If your chosen specialty is included Annexes 2 to the Conditions for Admission to Higher Education Institutions in 2021. You need to provide a certificate of the External independent testing (ET) in the Ukrainian language and literature / Ukrainian language and mathematics for admission under the state order. You can use certificates from 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021. The third competitive subject is the entrance exam, which is taken at the university.
For admission to training for the money of individuals and / or legal entities for extramural education, it is necessary to provide a certificate of the External independent testing (ET) in the Ukrainian language and literature / Ukrainian language, the second competitive subject – is to use the results of the ET in mathematics, history of Ukraine, geography, chemistry, biology, physics, foreign language to choose from. The third competitive subject is the entrance exam, which is taken at the university.
Remember – documents to the National Technical University of Ukraine “Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute” must be submitted from July 14 to July 23! Documents in 2021 are submitted only electronically! The exam will take place from 24 to 26 July. Providing a recommendation for enrollment on a state order – July 27.
- Make A Deal!!! Choose your faculty in KPI
- Choose a specialty!
- Pay attention to the enrollee in 2021
- Don’t you understand which is best for you? Ask the experts. KPI Super Hero Team will answer your question
- Schedule of the selection committee
- Admission office address of the National Technical University of Ukraine “Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute”
- List of documents for admission to the National Technical University of Ukraine “Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute”
- Rules for admission to the National Technical University of Ukraine “Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute” in 2021
- Regulations on admission to training for obtaining a master’s educational level. Individual bachelor’s degree programs based on the educational and qualification level of education received in 2021
- The list of specialties and educational programs for which in 2021 the recruitment for an educational bachelor’s degree was announced based on the degree of an associate specialist, junior bachelor, professional junior bachelor
- The list of competitive subjects in the certificate of the Ukrainian Center for the Assessment of the Quality of Education (examinations) for admission to an educational bachelor’s degree based on the educational level obtained junior specialist, junior bachelor, professional junior bachelor
- Regulations on entrance examinations at KPI named after “Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute”
- The cost of education in the 2020/2021 academic year
MMI selection committee hotline (097) 131 85 65