- Education Programme – “ENGINEERING DESIGN TOOL SYSTEMS”
- Education Programme – “TECHNOLOGIES OF COMPUTER DESIGN OF MACHINE TOOLS, ROBOTS AND MACHINERY“
Admission to magistracy
If you want to continue your studies after receiving a bachelor’s degree, then you can enter the 1st year of master’s degree. You will receive the next level of higher education – the master’s level. Education at this educational level lasts 1 year 4 months or 1 year 9 months. Depending on the chosen program for training – educational and professional or educational and scientific. The educational and professional training program is the preparation of masters of a certain field of knowledge for further professional activities, the educational and scientific training program is designed for the further scientific work of a graduate of the magistracy.
If you are applying for a master’s degree, you will need to pass the Foreign Language Admissions test (ЄВІ) in the form of the ET. It is necessary to register for the (ЄВІ) from May 11 to June 03 (until 18.00) and June 30 and pass English, German, Spanish or French. This year, the admissions test in a foreign language must be passed by all applicants to the magistracy of the National Technical University of Ukraine “Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute“. The only entrance exam in a foreign language, or simply an ET in a foreign language, for admission to a master’s program will be conducted according to the same program as for admission to the first year on the basis of a complete general secondary education. Masters applicants will take only “Reading” and “Language Use”. If you decide to change your profession after receiving a bachelor’s degree, then you do not need to take an additional exam this year. But you must pass the entrance professional exam.
Documents for admission to the magistracy are submitted digital form. You will be able to submit up to 5 applications for budget bids and the number of applications for money of individuals / legal entities – maximum 30. Registration of electronic accounts – from July 1. Applications can be submitted from July 15 to July 23. Admissions Test in the chosen specialty can be passed from July 24 to July 30 according to the work schedule of the certification commission.
Entrance exam program:
- “ENGINEERING DESIGN TOOL SYSTEMS“
- “TECHNOLOGIES OF COMPUTER DESIGN OF MACHINE TOOLS, ROBOTS AND MACHINERY“
List of documents for admission:
- passport or other document proving citizenship (original and copies)
- bachelor’s degree (original and copies)
- supplement to the diplom (original and copies)
- if any (scientific articles in the chosen specialty)
- military document (for boys, original and copies)
- identification code (original and copies)
- four photos
Copies are certified by the selection committees of faculties and institutes if the original is available. To submit documents to the selection commissions, you must leave copies of the documents.
- Regulations on admission to training for obtaining a master’s educational level. Individual bachelor’s degree programs based on the educational and qualification level of education received in 2021
- Table for which specialists were trained in higher educational institutions at the educational qualification level of the bachelor (2010) The list of branches of knowledge and specialties in which the training of applicants for higher education is carried out (2015)
- List of documents for admission to the National Technical University of Ukraine “Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute”
- Make A Deal!!! Choose your faculty in KPI
- Choose a specialty!
- Don’t you understand which is best for you? Ask the experts. KPI Super Hero Team will answer your question
- Schedule of the selection committee
- Admission office address of the National Technical University of Ukraine “Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute”
- Rules for admission to the National Technical University of Ukraine “Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute” in 2021
Annexes to the rules of admission to the KPI them. Igor Sikorsky in 2021:
- The procedure for conducting entrance examinations carried out with the help of independent assessment for admission to the second (master’s) level of higher education
- Regulations on entrance examinations at KPI named after “Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute”
- The cost of education in the 2020/2021 academic year
- The cost of education in the context of educational programs from the 2020/2021 academic year
- The program of the admissions test in foreign languages for admission to study for a master’s degree for a master’s degree (specialist)
MMI selection committee hotline (097) 131 85 65